In the Shadows
Illuminating stars so bright,
As I play in the full moon light.
In the shadows I will dance so
free,
This is where I can be me!!
Becoming a little Faerie small,
Conversing with the Man in the
Moon so tall.
Racing across the Milky Way,
Dancing in marshmallow clouds
among the stars as I sway.
Look,there is some Angels shining
light,
Protecting me in my flight!!
Planets turning all around,
Is that a UFO, I hear a different
sound?
No nightmares tonight for me to fear,
No problems haunting me so drear.
Escaping from this worldly hell,
If you need a Warrior give a yell!!
For in the shadows I have found so sweet,
Peace and serenity I can greet!!
So if you fear or if your sad when
you try to sleep,
Come into my fantasy where you will
be happy and never weep!!
As I play in the full moon light.
In the shadows I will dance so
free,
This is where I can be me!!
Becoming a little Faerie small,
Conversing with the Man in the
Moon so tall.
Racing across the Milky Way,
Dancing in marshmallow clouds
among the stars as I sway.
Look,there is some Angels shining
light,
Protecting me in my flight!!
Planets turning all around,
Is that a UFO, I hear a different
sound?
No nightmares tonight for me to fear,
No problems haunting me so drear.
Escaping from this worldly hell,
If you need a Warrior give a yell!!
For in the shadows I have found so sweet,
Peace and serenity I can greet!!
So if you fear or if your sad when
you try to sleep,
Come into my fantasy where you will
be happy and never weep!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home